03 September, 2010

Royal Gem

Konadicure Time!

It's been awhile since a nail art post, so here is one! I used China Glaze 2030 from the Khrome Collection to stamp over Models Own Blue Gem. The design is Konad's m71 image plate.





The specks on my nails aren't dust this time, it's from my inadequate stamping technique. I somehow managed to get some tiny gold flecks onto my nails, I don't know how. But I suspect it's because I applied my topcoat over the stamped design too quickly and pulled some from 2030.



Hopefully these pictures also contribute to giving a clearer idea of how Blue Gem looks like.

Short post today. Thanks for reading! ❤

2 comments:

  1. Prettyprettypretty! I think you did a lovely job! Man do I ever love this blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JQ! Yes this blue is stunning, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete